Week 2 : Community Bonding cont.

Update :

This week, I received a brief overview of instructions from my mentor and began working on them. I had finished reading about Quantization and Pruning of Models. I referred to the following videos for a brief overview apart from my other reading material.

TFWorld session by Raziel Alvarez - https://youtu.be/3JWRVx1OKQQ

Inside Tensorflow session by Suharsh Sivakumar - https://youtu.be/4iq-d2AmfRU

I also emulated a Raspberry Pi device using Qemu emulator inside a docker container. Being new to Docker and Qemu, I faced a few errors but in the end, I was able to do this task successfully.

This week I will read a few papers that my mentors have mentioned. My work will include building upon the work performed by the researchers in the papers. I also plan to set up a detailed plan for the summer with my mentor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GSoC 2020 with LibreHealth : Final Report

Week 1 : Acceptance and Community Bonding

Week 11 : Coding Period